Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'll have a jacked potatoe with beans to take away...

La Tasca Bouganvilla


For those who wonder why this blog has not been updated in a while I have the answer: I'm working in a restaurant at the Bouganvilla Hotel in Mallorca(see upper images). I'm very busy at the moment so I don't have time to work on the project. That DOES NOT mean I'm DISCONTINUING WORT. Even though I did some concept art work in the interface last week. I'd love to post some of the scratches I made but I still wonder how the hell I can scan images with my HP Officejet 4225 on Ubuntu.

Meanwhile I'll keep serving delicious english meals to all our
customers.

PS: The sausage and chips does not come with beans,
you'll have to make a side order if you want some.

2 comments:

Alex said...

I'm not into drugs, thanks anyway.

Oakshiro said...

http://www.atouchoftensai.com/wargames/armybuilder.php

and I also remember there is an Army roster software (not online)...
I think it's called "Army Builder" (http://www.wolflair.com)
hope it helps to inspire you.

Cheers