Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I just couldn't sleep...

...and I thought I could start bloggin' my attempt to create a sort of online application that lets you create and share your army rosters for the Games Workshop 's miniature games: Warhammer and Warhammer 40K.

I have plenty of ideas messed up in my mind (maybe that's the reason why I can get no sleep at all, either that or my brain ran completely out of theta waves). I hope to come back here often with interesting things to tell you about this project.

Meanwhile don't bother spamming my mail box with any idea or feature you'd like to see in it!

Alright now, time to bed...

me.math.sheepMeter.start();

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy to see that a new blogger borns ;)

I understand perfectly how you feel and why you can´t get a peaceful sleep, because I´m at the same point.
I expect a lot from your "WORT", I hope we could read some news soon about it.

Anonymous said...

alex porque no usar el que ha hecho lone wolf con crack, y los archivos de lcs, aunque realmente estaria mejor usar uno con un aspecto visual un poco mas agradable como el antiguo de devil team que seria una buena base para iniciarlo.

por cierto no se si conoces este foro de habal hispana pero creo que puedes conseguir apollo en el http://marcusbeli.urbenalia.com/phpBB4/index.php

Anonymous said...

que tengas suerte con el blog, ya te pasare alguna de mis listas "maestras" :P